TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Telecom service provider Videocon, which has been operating in four circles (Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh) has recently released a special tariff voucher to offer its customers a 50% less charge on outgoing roaming call rates.
Thus the Videocon Telecom consumers will have to buy the voucher that costs Rs. 45 to make outgoing local calls at 50 paise per minute instead of Re 1 per minute while roaming across the country. The voucher will be valid for two weeks.
Moreover, outgoing STD call rates during roaming will be reduced to 75 paise per minute from Rs 1.50 per minute. Further the voucher will also provide customers at least 20 minutes of free incoming calls a day for two weeks.
Videocon Telecom CEO and Director Arvind Bali said, "Conventionally, benefit of tariff cutters or special tariff vouchers is only given in the home network, and no operator has extended this kind of benefit with 50% straight drop to their customers while roaming,"
He further added, "We obviously will be bearing a cost for offering such proposition, but I feel this is an investment in the brand for long term returns."