TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Vodafone India, one of India's leading telecommunications service providers has officially launched a Special Tariff Vouchers (STV) for its pre-paid customers. According to the company's press release, the new offer by the telocom operator will let customers enjoy free incoming while on national roaming at Rs 5 per day. On the other handm roaming outgoing call charges under this daily plan will be 1.5p/sec.
To activate the daily plan, customers will have to dial *444*500#. Additionally, Vodafone also offers a monthly plan which offers free incoming calls on roaming starting from Rs 71 for its pre-paid customers and Rs 75 for its post-paid customers.
Vodafone also launched two new Roaming Tariff Plans for its pre-paid and post-paid customers including Roaming Tariff Plan (RTP) and Roaming Tariff Plan Free (RTP FR). The plans come with the likes of reduced incoming roaming tariff and free incoming roaming benefit for both the pre-paid and post-paid customers. RTP-FR plan will cost Rs 196 or pre-paid customers and Rs 149 for post-paid customers.
Speaking about the new roaming plans, Vivek Mathur, Chief Commercial Officer, Vodafone India said, "There is an increasing need of customers to remain connected while travelling and our latest national roaming plans enable our customers to do that without worrying about high roaming cost. With these new roaming plans we aim to offer a hassle-free roaming experience to our customers."