TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Vodafone offers services which matches its tag line "wherever you go, our network follows". The company has now come up with a new customer service initiative; customer service through live chat.
The service enables a Vodafone user to chat with the customer care executive and fix their network problems. The new service helps the customers to reach the customer care services soon unlike the telephonic calls.
To avail the service one has to simply click "Happy to help through live chat". The option is available in the right pane in the support page on the Vodafone Website.
A window pops up with the click. The user should enter the name and Vodafone number and start an instant chat with the customer care executive. The service is currently available from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Saturday.
The service can now be enjoyed only by the users in Delhi, Mumbai and Gujarat. The facility is to be rolled-out to other cities in a very short time. The new service by the telecom company is a refreshing move and will definitely serve as a key differentiator for the company. The customers can now fix their pre-paid and post-paid problems/ requests and queries through this chat service.
This service enables the customers with the answers to their queries instantly. The customers can now get a chance to chat with their otherwise anonymous Customer Care Executives in a familiar way. This is not the first time a telecom company is coming up with such an idea. Tata Docomo had launched its live chat with its customer service executive in July 2010. This move by Vodafone is expected to woo a huge mass with its exemplary customer service.