TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Vodafone, NASSCOM promote 'Mobile For Good Awards
The Mobile For Good Awards 2015, promoted by Vodafone Foundation and Nasscom Social Innovation Forum (NSIF), will award Rs.60 lakh plus mentorship for five winners, a statement said here on Thursday.
The awards recognise, and support emerging talent and innovative mobile solutions from NGOs and 'for profit' enterprises that facilitate community empowerment and inclusive growth, the statement added.
"We are hopeful that Mobile for Good will act as a catalyst to bring forward breakthrough innovations in mobile technology from across the country and these innovations will help integrate social objectives with technology to fuel social development in India," said Shrikant Sinha, CEO of NSIF.