TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Popular mobile carrier is making sure that Internet reaches out to one and all in India, and has hence officially launched a brand new 3G mobile wi-fi service to offer Internet on the go.
As revealed by the company, Vodafone is offering data transfer speeds of up to 21.1 mbps via a 3G mobile Wi-Fi device, and is set to be available at Rs. 2,399.
"The launch of Vodafone 3G Mobile Wi-Fi is well timed to meet the demand for high speed mobile data services and will further enhance our 3G offerings in the market," said Vodafone India Chief Commercial Officer Vivek Mathur.
The new dongle service allows sharing of a mobile broadband connection with up to 10 users via standard wi-fi operation. It can also be used as a wi-fi storage hub as it offers micro SD card support with expandable memory of up to 32 GB, the company said in a statement.
The new Vodafone 3G mobile wi-fi device is currently available in four different metros - namely Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai. The service will also be launched in other parts of the country very soon.