TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Vserv.mobi, a leading global mobile advertising network, recently announced the launch of AudiencePro, a first-of-its kind platform that presents a game changing opportunity for the entire mobile ecosystem, including Telecom providers, Advertisers, Publishers & App Developers.
The launch gives Vserv.mobi, the credit of being the first mobile network in the world to roll out an offer which combines audience with telcos, to bring better opportunities to the advertisers.
This launch also announces the first Telco partnership as Vserv signs up with Airtel, the world's third largest telecom operator by subscriber base. Speaking on the occasion, Dippak Khurana, CEO & Co-Founder, Vserv.mobi said, "The AudiencePro is the World's first platform that brings together the power of Mobile Ad Networks with credible user data from Telcos, to enable unprecedented levels of audience targeting for advertisers.
After the revolutionary AppWrapper monetization platform, this is our second game changing technology that will unlock tremendous value across the entire mobile ecosystem. Given our understanding & presence across emerging markets, we are already working towards rolling out the AudiencePro platform with partners across the globe."
The new platform will allow advertisers to target audience based on the demographics, location, content relevance, network usage, purchasing power and device specific data. The advertisers can now reach the subscribers with high-quality ads which are displayed on multiple inventory sources across the mobile advertising network, Vserv.mobi. This also includes the 20,000 apps powered by the company's innovative AppWrapper technology.
The company is also focusing on SouthEast Asia as it key markets. AudiencePro is expected to roll out in Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia by the end of this year, according to Vikas Gulati, Vice-President of Business Development for South East Asia.