TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Earthquake Of Magnitude 4.0 Hits In UP's Muzaffarnagar District; Tremors Felt In Delhi-NCR
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Airtel Tops 4g Download Speed; Jio Offers Best Consistent Quality
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Airbus A380 To Be Discontinued In 2021
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
- 10 Pointers To Note To Successfully Claim Tax Exemption On HRA
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
WhatsApp Secures Top App Position in India, Vodafone is the Best Telecom Brand
It is seen that Vodafone has become India's favorite telecom network. The findings released by Neilson India Consumer Report revealed that Indian customers find the services of Vodafone satisfactory. People say Vodafone is better in terms of customer services and quality of network. Telecom Service Provider, Bharti Airtel, which was once one of the most favored networks, is now in the second place while Idea bagged the third place.
Network quality is one criterion which makes a telecom service reliable and favorite among customers. Neilson's report suggests that it was due to network quality Vodafone emerged as a top player in India. Customers have voted Vodafone as the most popular network service provider and they feel the company provides a more reliable network. Users also said Vodafone offers a better data service compared to its competitors.
However, the data plans, SMS rates and other Value Added Plans, Tata Docomo beats all its competitors as consumers find the company's services under budget limits compared to other service providers. Docomo bagged the fifth position in the list of top operators chosen by consumers. Along with Docomo, Uninor was also rated one of the ‘value for money' services by consumers.
The study was conducted by the firm in six categories and one among them was handsets. When it comes to handsets, Nokia still remains the most favored brand. Indian consumers prefer Samsung and Blackberry next to Nokia handsets.
The report also shows the Whatsapp is one of the most popular mobile apps among Indian consumers. This highlights the popularity of mobile apps in India compared to traditional SMS services. The survey also reveals the fact that almost half of consumer base spend at least 24 minutes in a day chatting on Whatsapp.