- Airtel Rs. 799 and Rs 1,199 postpaid plans offer additional data
- Jio 4G Vs Airtel 4G Real-Life speed test results will shock you
- Airtel adds 35.9 million customers in May: TRAI data
- Reliance Jio beats incumbent telcos: TRAI MySpeed Data
- Airtel offers 20% discount on broadband plans to go up against Jio
- Airtel revamps Rs. 149 and Rs. 399 prepaid plans
Bharti Airtel, India's largest subscriber network with over 262 million users is feeling the heat because of Reliance Jio. Yes, the company has come out with two new packs that are much in-line with Reliance Jio's tariff plans.
Having said that, there is a new Rs. 345 recharge plan with which users can enjoy unlimited calling to any network, which is insane to hear. Let's take a close look at what the newly announced plan has to offer.
Unlimited Local Calling
As said earlier, the new scheme comes with an excellent benefit of free calling for 28 days. Users can call any network at any time to enjoy free calling.
Unlimited STD calls as well
Along with the local calls offer, the Rs. 345 pack comes with another benefit which is unlimited calls to any network all over India. Having said that, the users need not worry about roaming charges from now on.
1GB 4G Data as Well
Along with the usual calling, the company is also bundling 1GB of 4G data for users with a 4G SIM card. And, the data also has the same validity of 28 days.
Additional 50MB data
Apart from the usual 1GB of 4G data which is valid for 4G SIM cards, the company is also adding 50MB of data for every SIM card, which will be mostly enough for browsing social media.
Valid for 28 days
The final thing. All these goodies will be valid for 28 days from the date of recharge including the 50MB data and 1GB 4G data as well.