Things are already heated up in the telecom sector with the new entrant Reliance Jio giving a stiff competition to the heavyweights such as Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, and BSNL.
Already, the famous telecoms such as Airtel and Vodafone started offering more data due to the effect of Jio's tariff plans. It is said that Airtel is now offering more than 67 percent of data in the same recharge plans.
Now, Bharti Airtel, India's so-called leading telecom network came up with another interesting offer where users can get 1GB of 3G/4G data for a mere 29 rupees. Interesting, right?
Follow the below steps to get 1GB 3G/4G data in any Airtel device.
- As we all know, Airtel has some interesting entry-level data packs with 28 and 30 days validity. Recharging your Airtel number with 29 rupees will give you a total of 75MB of 3G data valid for 28 days.
- Now, in this trick, we'll be using the same 29 rupees data pack, but we will get 1GB of 3G/4G data which will be valid for 28 days.
- Initially, you need to recharge with a pack which is priced at Rs. 96. Having said that, the benefits of the pack is unknown. And, you can perform recharge from any e-commerce or normal retail outlet shop.
- After recharging your Airtel number with Rs. 96 pack, head over to your phone's dialer and type *121*111# and press enter.
- Now, a popup will appear where you need to select the Rs. 29 pack. Make sure that you have minimum 29 rupees in your Airtel main account as the service will deduct from your account balance itself.
- Wait for the operator's confirmation message and you can see that 75MB of 3G data will be credited to your account. Don't panic, now check your data balance and you can see that it will show as 1.1GB which is valid for 30 days.