- 13 hrs ago Apple Back To School Offer; Free iPods, Discounts On MacBooks & iPads
- 14 hrs ago Amazon Entertainment Edition Spin And Win Quiz Answer: Get Free Bose Speaker
- 17 hrs ago OnePlus Tipped To Launch Two TWS Earbuds, Smartwatch & Fitness Band In Q3 2022
- 18 hrs ago Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) Likely To Feature Hearing Aid Function
- News PM Modi in Germany to attend G7 summit: What to expect
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 4 Elimination: Ronson Vincent & Dhanya Mary Varghese Evicted From The Show
- Sports India vs Ireland 1st T20I: Dublin Malahide Stadium Pitch Report, Weather Forecast, Boundary Dimensions, Stats
- Finance Bitcoin Plunges Again Today To US$ 21,093: Volatility Remains
- Lifestyle Got Dandruff On Eyebrows? Here Are 8 Simple Tips To Get Rid Of Eyebrow Dandruff
- Education TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 Released At eamcet.tsche.ac.in, Download Admit Card Here
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N - All Variants Engine & Other Specifications Leaked
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
5 Quick Fixes to 'No Signal/ Network Issue' on BSNL India
Mobile phones have become a part and parcel of our life. And imagining a phone without a signal or even a weak network is an absolute horrifying sight for anyone. However, network issues are a common phenomenon in India and is often experienced by many, especially by the BSNL users.
The most enquired about topic in BSNL complaint forum till date is no signal problem, or how to fix signal problem.
We can face network connectivity issues due to a number of reasons and often find ourselves trying out ways to resolve the issues. Switching off the mobile phone somehow works at times, however, it is not a permanent solution.
Here at GizBot, we have come up with some easy tricks for BSNL users to resolve their NO SIGNAL/NETWORK Problem.
Switch From 3G to 2G
In case a BSNL user is experiencing a low signal strength in a particular area, all they need to do to boost the signal strength is switching their network from 3G to 2G. It might disturb the internet speed but will surely strengthen the signal.
Install a Booster
To properly connect to BSNL network, all that a user is required is to install a booster. Doing so can amplify the cell phone signal and retransmit it to areas with low or no signal at all.
Hold Mobile Phone in a Different Manner
The easiest way to get back a network connection is by holding the phone is a different direction than usual. Changing the way you hold a phone can unblock the antenna inside the device, in turn, solves the no signal issue.
SEE ALSO: 5 Apps to Help You Find the Best Online Deals This Festive Season
Forwarding Call to Other Number Can Be Your Rescue
Failing to receive proper signal in a location? Forwarding your call to another working number is the solution.
Post on the BSNL Online Complaint Portal
The BSNL Online Complaint Portal can actually be your rescue in case none of the above ways work to get the phone signal back. All you need to do is visit the BSNL complaint portal and fill the form, write the problem you are facing and submit. BSNL will soon get back to you with a solution for your problem.
These are ways that BSNL users can implement to improve or get back their network connection.