- Vodafone launches VoLTE services in Kolkata
- Vodafone India service revenue drop by 18.9%; impacted by a reduction in IUC
- Vodafone 4G now covers 600 towns in South Gujarat
- Idea Cellular join hands with Nokia to offer cashback up to Rs. 600
- Reliance Jio postpaid vs Airtel Infinity vs Vodafone RED: Which plan is better?
- Ericsson launches new network solutions to enable a smooth transition from 4G to 5G
There is no denying the fact that no network symbol is one of the worst things to see on our smartphone. Things only get worse when we see the no network coverage area error when we need it the most, for example, during emergency situations.
So, in this article, we will tell you a few simple tricks to improve the signal reception instantaneously. Take a look at them below if you are a Vodafone user.
Restart your smartphone
Restarting your smartphone is a good place to start at if you're facing any network related issues. While it may sound so simple, most of the times it solves the issue.
Turn off the Airplane Mode
At times, we tend to turn on the Airplane mode unknowingly and leave it that way. So, check if it's turned on and turn it off.
Reinsert your SIM card
If the problem still persists, then check if the SIM card is inserted properly or not. Try to remove the Vodafone SIM card from the phone, wait for a minute or two, and re-insert it.
Allow it to select a network automatically
Allow your phone to select a network automatically. To do this, open Settings > Wireless and Network Settings > Mobile Networks > Mobile operators and then click on automatically.
If all the above fail, try to check if you have any firmware updates.To check for the update, go to Settings > About Phone > Software update > Check for updates. If there's any update available, install it. Most of the times, these updates usually resolve the issues.