With the launch of the Jio 4G services, Reliance has created a major stir in the telecom industry in India. The Mukesh Ambani-led company has finally made the Jio 4G SIM available to everyone on September 5.And since then, it's been getting increasingly difficult to get your hands on the Jio 4G SIM, thanks to the increasing demand.
While getting your hands on SIM card itself is a difficult task, generating a barcode to start the process in the first place can be daunting if you don't own a Jio 4G supported device. So, to help you out, we've come up with a process to generate unlimited barcodes from your Android smartphone.
To do this, you will need a rooted Android smartphone. Below are the steps you should follow to generate unlimited barcodes.
1) Download ToolHero app on your rooted smartphone (to generate different IMEI numbers).
2) Download MyJio app from the Play Store.
3) Open the ToolHero app and go to IMEI options, you'll see a modify tab there, click on it.
4) Now, you'll have to enter the IMEI of any 4G enabled Samsung device. If you don't have one, don't worry, you can use the below numbers, just make sure you change the last four digits: 357422070916411
5) Click on the modify button, a pop will ask you to restart the device (keep your mobile data on during this process), click ok and wait until your device restarts.
6) Now, open MyJio app and you'll be able to see get Jio SIM button, click on it.
7) Enter your name and mobile number to receive OTP
8) Once verified, you'll get the barcode which can be used to obtain a Jio 4G SIM
Repeat this process to generate unlimited barcodes on your smartphone.
PLEASE NOTE: GizBot will not be responsible if anything goes wrong during the process. Users should proceed at their own risk.