- 29 min ago Flipkart The Grand Gadget Days Sale: Get Up To 80% Discount On Accessories
- 8 hrs ago SpaceX Aims For Reusability With Crew Dragon; Plans To Catch Spaceship In A Net
- 10 hrs ago BSNL Launches Bharat AirFibre To Offer Internet In Remote Areas
- 10 hrs ago Sennheiser Plans To Launch New Home Entertainment Products In February
- News Coronavirus: 10 people who returned from China under watch in hospitals in Kerala, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Movies Dia Mirza Reveals She Was Stalked When She Was Younger; She Confronted Him And Asked Him His Name
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Lifestyle 10 Diseases Linked To Physical Inactivity
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Jio Vs Airtel Vs Vodafone-Idea New Prepaid Plans: Data Benefits, Validity, Price And More
All the telecom operators have hiked their prepaid plans, making them nearly 40% expensive than the previous plans. While all telcos have increased the cost of their recharge packs, Reliance Jio is touted to provide 300% more benefits for its subscribers.
The new Jio prepaid recharge plans have come into effect starting from December 6. These new prepaid plans were launched after rivals such as Vodafone-Idea and Airtel. And, the telco claims that its plans are more affordable and beneficial. Having said that, here we have come up with a comparison between the new prepaid plans offered by Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone-Idea.
Jio Vs Airtel Vs Vodafone-Idea New Prepaid Plans
Below are the prepaid plans offered by the three telcos with different validity periods such as 28 days, 56 days, 84 days, and 365 days. Also, there are some affordable plans in the portfolio. Check out the tablet from below.
|1 month/28 days||1.5GB/day||Rs 199||Rs 248||Rs 249|
|1 month/28 days||2GB/day||Rs 249||Rs 298||Rs 299|
|1 month/28 days||3GB/day||Rs 349||Rs 398||Rs 399|
|2 months/56 days||1.5GB/day||Rs 399||-||-|
|2 months/56 days||2GB/day||Rs 444||-||-|
|3 months/84 days||1.5GB/day||Rs 555||Rs 598||Rs 599|
|3 months/84 days||2GB/day||Rs 599||Rs 698||Rs 699|
|Annual plan/365 days||1.5GB/day||Rs 2,199||Rs 2,398||Rs 2,399|
|Affordable 1 month plan||2GB||Rs 129||Rs 148||Rs 149|
|Affordable 3 months plan||6GB||Rs 329||-||Rs 379|
|Affordable 12 months plan||24GB||Rs 1,299||Rs 1,498||Rs 1,499|
Reliance Jio claims that subscribers will get 15% to 20% savings on some of the plans as compared to those of rivals. This is applicable to the Rs. 129 and Rs. 199 recharge packs of Jio as compared to those of Airtel and Vodafone-Idea.
When it comes to the monthly plans, the All-in-One plans offered by Jio are nearly Rs. 50 cheaper than those of Airtel and Vodafone-Idea. The benefits that Jio offers with the Rs. 199 prepaid plan is available for Airtel and Vodafone-Idea users for Rs. 248 and Rs. 249 respectively.
Currently, Jio is offering prepaid plans valid for two months or 56 days at Rs. 399 and Rs. 499 providing 1.5GB and 2GB data per day respectively. We are yet to see if the rivals will bring plans with a similar validity.
Even the prepaid plans valid for three months or 84 days are cheaper than those from rivals by up to Rs. 100. When it comes to the annual prepaid plans, the pricing of plans from all these telcos are almost similar, but Jio's plan is relatively cheaper.
Why Should You Choose Jio?
Well, comparing the new prepaid recharge plans as detailed above, Jio users will get several benefits such as JioCinema, over 600 TV channels, over 10,000 movies, access to content from Alt Balaji, Pixar, Marvel, Disney, JioSaavn, JioNews, JioCloud, JioSecurity, Lucas, Voot, SunNxt, Paramount, etc. Even Airtel and Vodafone provide some bundled benefits, but Jio outnumbers these benefits.