- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 114 Synopsis: Hina To Bring A Major Twist; Who’ll Be Win The Task-Arti Or Rashami?
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Nadal shows 'caution' in opening win, Medvedev joins him in round two
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- News France to train Indian flight surgeons for ISRO's Gaganyaan mission
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Enjoy Free Reliance Jio 4G Data and Calls for 90 Days On Your Existing Number with MNP
As Reliance Jio's 4G SIM card and the super fast speed of the network are creating a buzz in the Indian telecom sector, the company is surfacing in the headlines for many things.
Everyone is looking forward to get their hands on a Jio 4G SIM card and there are long queues in front of the Reliance Digital stores for the same. In the meantime, those who have got a SIM are trying to get the connection activated and this is also taking quite some time.
In the meantime, Reliance is in the news for the MNP or mobile number portability. This way, the subscribers of other telcos such as Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL and others can port their existing number to Reliance Jio. Also, they will get the Preview Offer of free and unlimited 4G and calls this way without changing their number.
However, this is not officially launched by Reliance yet and it isn't live right now. You need to wait for this offer to be announced by Reliance Jio. Also, the MNP charges to migrate to Jio 4G is yet to be revealed.
Also Read: How to Use a Reliance Jio SIM in any Dongle
Here, we have listed the steps you need to follow to port to Reliance Jio 4G. Take a look!
- First, send an SMS stating "PORT Mobile Number" to 1900
- You will get a code
- Visit the nearest Reliance Digital Store and show the SMS with the code, ID Proof copy and photos
- You will get a Reliance Jio 4G SIM card with the Preview Offer
- Enjoy 90 days of free unlimited data and calling
Below, we have listed the steps of getting a Reliance Jio SIM card for any 4G smartphone. Check out!
There's no need to download the MyJio app
Well, there's no need to download the MyJio app unlike before to get your free Jio 4G SIM card. The code will be generated by the service provider. You just have to visit the nearest Reliance Digital, Mini store or Jio partner store to get the SIM card for free.
Preview Offer gives 90 days of unlimited 4G data and calls
With the Preview Offer, you can get 90 days of unlimited 4G data, calls and messages as well as access to the Jio app suite for free.
Its too simple
Reliance has made the process of getting a free Jio SIM card very simple. Just head over to the nearest Reliance Digital Store and submit your KYC documents.
No coupon codes are needed
The best part is that you can get the SIM card from Jio for free via open sales. There is no need to produce any coupon code that existed when the Jio Preview Offer was restricted only for the Jio employees.
JioJoin app has to be downloaded
You can activate your 4G SIM card once you get a SMS or call on the registered mobile number and there are signal bars on the phone in which the SIM card is inserted. You need to download the JioJoin app to make calls while the same is not mandatory for the 4G data services. This app is mandatory if you are using any smartphone other than the LYF lineup of phones.
Get free content services too
The Preview Offer includes unlimited and free access to the Jio app suite that includes apps such as JioPlay, JioOnDemand, JioBeats, JioXpressNews, and so on. It's not mandatory to download these apps, but you can download them to enjoy free services for 90 days.