- 1 hr ago Moto G31 With 50MP Triple Cameras, 5,000 mAh Battery Announced: Worth Buying?
- 1 hr ago Vivo’s First Tablet To Feature Flagship SD870 Processor; Arriving In Q1 2022
- 3 hrs ago Facebook Under Indian Parliamentary Panel; Citizen Rights, Women’s Safety Top Concerns
- 4 hrs ago Realme GT 2 Pro With Snapdragon 8 Gen1 India Launch Tipped For Q1 2022; Most Affordable Flagship?
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Akshay Kumar Is Samaksh Sudi’s Favourite Comedy Actor; Find Out Why
- News Parliament roundup: On day 1, Farm Laws Repeal Bill 2021 passed and more
- Finance Paytm Is Dissecting Their Business Model, But Share Price Fell Again
- Sports Chelsea midfielder wanted by Leeds United in January- Good move for all parties involved?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Lucknow
- Automobiles Bounce & Park+ To Setup 3500 Battery Swapping Stations
- Lifestyle Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- Education JKSSB Admit Card 2021 For Jr Statistical Assistant Exam Released At jkssb.nic.in, Download Here
Reliance Jio: How to Check Balance, Data Usage, Jio Number, and More [USSD Codes]
Here are the Reliance Jio USSD codes.
Reliance Jio launched its 4G services back in September 2016. It became an instant hit due to its affordable tariff plans that were offered for free for a period of six months. Launched at a time when data costs were high (almost Rs. 250 for 1GB data), it is not surprising that the affordable bundled benefits offered by Jio witnessed success.
As per a report, the company has overtaken Bharti Airtel in terms of subscriber base. The report also reveals that at present Jio has 306 million users while Sunil Mittal-led Bharti Airtel has only 284 million subscribers. However, Vodafone Idea continues to lead the industry with 387 million users. Eventually, it is the second largest telecom operator in the country now.
Gradually, Reliance Jio gave a tough competition to the other telecom operators in the country. And, they had to struggle hard to retain their subscribers. Eventually, all telcos came up with numerous bundled tariff plans to compete against Jio. But this had to be done at the expense of losing the average revenue per user.
Minimum recharge packs
Airtel and Vodafone came up with minimum recharge plans and users have to recharge their mobile number once in 28 days to enjoy continuous services. These minimum prepaid recharge plans are priced under Rs. 100. This was an attempt to increase the average revenue generated per user.
Here, you will get to know more about Reliance Jio, its competition, USSD codes and more.
Here are the USSD codes you need to know:
|Know my Jio Number||Dial *1# or use this method|
|Check 4G data usage||MBAL to 55333|
|Check prepaid balance & validity||sms BAL to 199|
|Know bill amount||sms BILL to 199|
|Check current tariff plan||sms MYPLAN to 199|
|Activate 4G data||Call 1925 or sms START to 1925|
|Check net balance||use MyJio app|
|Caller Tune Activation Code||*333*3*1*1#|
|Deactivate Jio Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|Check Call Rate||sms TARIFF to 191|
|Know jio number of JioFi device||sms JIO to 199|
Check your main balance
There are two ways to check your main balance. One way is to dial *333# that will display the main balance on your Reliance Jio number on the screen. Alternatively, you can send a text message as MBAL to 55333 for free of charge and get the balance details via SMS.
Check prepaid balance and validity
You can send an SMS stating BAL to 199 to get to know the prepaid balance that you are left with and the validity of the pack you have subscribed to.
Know the bill amount
You can also check the bill amount of your postpaid Reliance Jio service by sending a text message as BILL to 199. This will send you the bill amount that you will be charged for using the service.
Know the tariff plan you have subscribed to
If you are not certain with the tariff plan that you have subscribed to, you can send a message as MY PLAN to 199. This will show you the plan that you have actually subscribed to.
Know your Jio number
You can dial the USSD code *1# to know your Reliance Jio number as in the case of most other telecom operators.
Also Read: How to Check Your Reliance Jio Data Usage
Check 4G data usage on Reliance Jio
Reliance Jio charges you only for the 4G data and it offers free and unlimited calls and messages along with its plans. You will have to keep a check on the data usage to avoid crossing the limit that is allotted to you as per the plan you have chosen. There's no USSD code to check the data usage on Reliance Jio, but you can do it from your smartphone by going to Settings and taking a look at the data usage. Also, you can set a data limit on your phone. Alternatively, you can check the data usage every time you disconnect the mobile data as you will get an SMS informing the data consumption.