- Tata Docomo up against Reliance Jio; brings new Rs 229 prepaid plan
- Tata Docomo offers 1GB 2G/3G data per day for 56 days at Rs. 349
- Tata Docomo WiFi rated as the fourth fastest amongst the top ten airports in Asia: Ookla
- Tata Docomo offers 3GB data at just Rs. 93
- Demonetisation: Tata Docomo, Airtel, and Vodafone Extend Deadline for Mobile Bill Payments
- How to Get Free UNLIMITED 3G Data on Tata Docomo Using Android Smartphone
The Indian Government has decided to allow users to recharge with inactive Rs. 500 notes a couple of days. Keeping that in mind, private telecom network, Tata DoCoMo has come up with a new plan for users from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh region.
Having said that, this new program costs you Rs. 500 and gives you a talk time of Rs. 600, which is 20 percent extra. Also, the company has launched some other plans as well. Let's take a quick look at what are all the latest offerings from the enterprise.
Recharge with Rs. 500 and Get Rs. 600 Worth Talk time
As said earlier, the new plan offers you an extra talk time of Rs. 100 when you recharge with Rs. 500. That said, you will get a benefit of 20 percent, which is a good thing to see.
A New Unlimited Calls Pack
Alongside the new Rs. 500 pack, the company has also introduced a new package which costs Rs. 494 and offers unlimited calls for 30 days. However, the unlimited calls will only be valid for local numbers, i.e., only for the home circle.
A New Combo Pack
A Special Data Pack of Rs. 495
Heavy data usage users can now enjoy an amount of 10GB of 3G data by recharging Rs. 495 pack. Also, the data will be valid for 90 days.
These Plans are Valid Till December 15
It is worth noticing that Indian Government is allowing users only up to December 15 to recharge with the old currency notes. And, these new plans will also expire on December 15.