- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs RR, Match 50, Highlights: Rajasthan Royals stay alive with 7-wicket win over Kings XI Punjab
- News India test-fires air launched version of BrahMos supersonic cruise missile
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Can You Answer The 1 Crore Rupees Question That Stumped Chhavi Kumar?
- Finance RIL Q2FY21 Profit At Rs. 9567 Crore; Drops 15% YoY
- Lifestyle How To Prevent Oily Eyelids From Ruining Your Make-up
- Automobiles 2021 Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Vodafone-Idea Launches New Recharge Service For Feature Phones Users: Here's How To Use
Vodafone-Idea has announced several measures to help its customers during the lockdown. The company has again introduced a new service for its feature phone users. In fact, the company has announced its partnership with Paytm for this initiative.
This development comes after the company announced that it has joined hands with medical stores and ATMs so that its smartphone users can perform recharge. Under this new partnership, Vodafone-Idea will allow users to recharge with their valid UPI ID. In addition, the telecom operator allows non-Paytm users to avail these services. This means there is no need for the internet for recharging.
"This service is based on the innovative payment service *99# which works on the Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) channel," Vodafone-Idea said.However, users need to follow some steps to use this feature.
These Steps Will Allow You To Use This Benefit
Step 1: First, you need to dial the USSD code- *99*1*3#.
Step 2: Then, you need to register your bank account number with your mobile number.
Step 3: After that, you have to enter the UPI id, including a 10 digit mobile number and operator name.
Step 4: If you are a Vodafone customer, then you have to enter your mobile number. vf@paytm and Idea customers have to enter their mobile number. id@paytm.
Step 5: Then, you have to enter the amount.
Step 6: After that, you have to enter your UPI PIN.
Step 7: Then, it is done, and your ID is generated.
On the other hand, if you are not registered to BHIM UPI, then you have to follow these steps to get registered and to use this newly launched initiative by the telecom operator.
Here Are Some Steps Will Help You To Register Your Bank Account With BHIM UPI.
Step 1: You need to dial *99#.
Step 2: Then, again you have to link your bank account with mobile number to dial USSD code.
Step 3: You, need to make sure which bank account should be linked to UPI id (In case you have accounts in different banks).
Step 4: You, need to set your UPI PIN.