TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Vodafone India, today announced their expansion of 4G services to Maharashtra. The service was made available to Nagpur users and will roll out to other cities of the state by March 2017.
Vodafone has gone with the 2100MHz spectrum for the Maharashtra town, and this band will also support 3G. As a part of their introductory offer, the telecom network is offering several goodies to their customers.
First up in the list, every Vodafone 2G SIM card owner in the newly announced city can be freely upgraded to 4G, and they will also get 2GB of free 4G data when they upgrade from 2G to 4G SIM card. Following Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India is now offering 4g data at 3G prices.
Another exciting offer is that a 4G Vodafone subscriber whoever recharges with the newly introduced Rs. 999 plan will get 20GB of 4G data, which is double than what Vodafone offers in other states. Also, every user who upgrades to 4G will get access to Vodafone Play services free for three months.
The service has already started rolling out and users whoever wants to get a new 4G SIM card can head over to the nearest Vodafone retail center and grab their new 4G SIM card. The activation process is instant.