TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala: PM Modi Inaugurates Kollam Bypass; Assures 100 Percent Rural Connectivity
- India vs Australia 2nd ODI; As It Happened — Kohli, Dhoni Power India To 6-Wicket Win
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 — Exterior And Interiors Revealed In Official Video
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 Teased To Be Priced Around Rs. 8,500
- Interim Budget 2019 May Increase Income Tax Exemption Limit To Rs. 5 Lakh
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-timer In Una
- Kangana Takes A Jibe At Bollywood Again!
- Lisa Ray's Nature-Inspired Dress Makes For An Ideal Evening Party Wear
However, as always, there's a catch for this one as well. Airtel introduced the same offer a couple of months ago and now Vodafone is stepping into this game to especially combat Reliance Jio. Check out the below sliders to more about the offer.
Only for Tamil Nadu Users
Vodafone announced that this plan is exclusively for users of Tamil Nadu and they haven't revealed any information about when the other circles will get this offer.
Users Have to Recharge with Rs. 1,501, Upfront!
For the users who want to avail this offer, they need to first recharge with a rental amount of Rs. 1,501 and they will get 15GB of data up front which will be valid for 28 days.
Then, Rs. 53 Per 1GB
After you're done with recharging your number with Rs. 1,501, then from next month, you will be eligible to get 1GB of 3G data at just Rs. 53 and 2GB of data at just Rs. 103, and 5GB of data at just Rs. 256.
Two More Plans
Vodafone also revealed two more plans. If you're the one who can't afford the upfront amount of Rs. 1,501, then you can recharge with either Rs. 748 and Rs. 494. However, the Rs. 794 pack will only offer 3GB of data and Rs. 494 pack offers 2GB of data after recharging.
Benefit Period of 6Months
Do make a note that recharging with Rs. 748 and Rs. 494 will give the benefit for only six months, which means that you can avail the less cost price for only six months. And, 1GB of 3G data costs Rs. 106 for the Rs. 748 plan and Rs. 122 for the Rs. 494 plan.