- 3 hrs ago Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Hands-On Video Reveals Design In Full Glory
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi Diwali With Mi Sale Slated For September 28 Promises Price Slash, Discounts
- 7 hrs ago Nebula Launches Mars II Smart Portable Projector In India for Rs. 51,999
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Lifestyle 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Vodafone India Now Offers 1GB 3G Data at Just Rs. 53 to Combat Rivals
To get this offer, the user first needs to recharge with a one-time rental pack of Rs. 1,501.
However, as always, there's a catch for this one as well. Airtel introduced the same offer a couple of months ago and now Vodafone is stepping into this game to especially combat Reliance Jio. Check out the below sliders to more about the offer.
Only for Tamil Nadu Users
Vodafone announced that this plan is exclusively for users of Tamil Nadu and they haven't revealed any information about when the other circles will get this offer.
Users Have to Recharge with Rs. 1,501, Upfront!
For the users who want to avail this offer, they need to first recharge with a rental amount of Rs. 1,501 and they will get 15GB of data up front which will be valid for 28 days.
Then, Rs. 53 Per 1GB
After you're done with recharging your number with Rs. 1,501, then from next month, you will be eligible to get 1GB of 3G data at just Rs. 53 and 2GB of data at just Rs. 103, and 5GB of data at just Rs. 256.
Two More Plans
Vodafone also revealed two more plans. If you're the one who can't afford the upfront amount of Rs. 1,501, then you can recharge with either Rs. 748 and Rs. 494. However, the Rs. 794 pack will only offer 3GB of data and Rs. 494 pack offers 2GB of data after recharging.
Benefit Period of 6Months
Do make a note that recharging with Rs. 748 and Rs. 494 will give the benefit for only six months, which means that you can avail the less cost price for only six months. And, 1GB of 3G data costs Rs. 106 for the Rs. 748 plan and Rs. 122 for the Rs. 494 plan.