TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Aircel, a leading telecom operator in Tamil Nadu and one of the fastest growing mobile operators in India, has recently launched A!LIVE, a mobile marketing service in partnership with Celltick, a global leader in mobile marketing.
The mobile marketing service will be operated through Celltick's LiveScreen platform.
LiveScreen is Celltick's patented platform designed specifically to maximize mobile marketing for operators while providing an easy to use interface for mobile infotainment.
The service is also aimed at providing easy to discover localized Value Added Services (VAS) to Aircel customers resulting in strong incremental revenue.
On the other hand, Celltick has been unique in creating and managing mass market mobile marketing solutions for mobile operators, large media companies, device manufacturers and large brands.
Commenting on the launch of the service, Anupam Vasudev, Chief Marketing Officer, Aircel pointed out that by utilizing highly targeted mobile marketing content to subscribers, the Celltick managed service A!LIVE will help Aircel subscribers to easily discover the vast range of VAS genres like news, sports, lifestyle, entertainment and many more, thereby leading to increase in the adoption of these services.
He further explained that by launching A!LIVE, the mobile marketing service will pave the way to more personalized mobile interactions for subscribers and at the same time help build subscriber loyalty and satisfaction.
Abraham Punnoose, Managing Director of Celltick India & Africa also expressed his joy saying that he was extremely proud to work with an innovative operator like Aircel.
In addition, he disclosed that by using LiveScreen's mobile marketing service A!LIVE, it would enhance the adoption of the services for Aircel and the telco could also now strategically leverage their network to increase competitive edge in the market.