- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- News One dead in a blast near RR Nagar MLA's house in Bengaluru
- Sports Warner and Smith are ready to face fire in England: Langer
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Aircel Offers ‘Limit Se Zyada’ Plan with 3G Data, Calls and SMS
Aircel has announced new ‘Limit Se Zyada’ offers to the customers.
Light up your festive season by talking, sharing videos and consuming entertainment online more than ever before, as Aircel, one of India's innovative telecom brands, today announced its LIMIT SE ZYADA (LSZ) recharges that offer Aircel consumers heavily loaded COMBO plans which will offer unmatched value proposition to high-end voice and data users.
Anupam Vasudev, Chief Marketing Officer, Aircel, said, "Aircel is spicing up this festive season with a whole range of exciting Data and Voice products that will redefine the value proposition and offer our customers true combo benefits of Talk Time, Data and SMS. The recent drop in the average selling price of smart phones has led to an explosion in the adoption of smart phones among Indians.
More and more Indians are using mobile for calling (Voice) as well as surfing/sharing online (Internet/data). Aircel recognizes that consumer is looking for holistic solution to their communication needs while telecom industry continues to talk to them as Voice and Data users. Therefore, we are delighted to introduce Limit Se Zyada Recharge packs which have bundled benefits of both voice and data at the most affordable price."
'Limit Se Zyada' Maha Recharge is aimed at catering to customers having need of both voice and data by offering Talk Time of Rs. 700 and 7GB of 3G Data at just Rs. 777, effectively offering 1GB 3G data at just Rs.11 and voice calling at unmatched rates. Under the Mega Recharge, customers will enjoy Rs. 100 talk time, SMS and 1GB of 3G Data at Rs. 285.
Both the newly launched packs are available for all new and existing customers with a validity of 30 days.