TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Bharti Airtel India's largest telecom service provider has introduced a new superfast Home broadband plan with speeds of up to 300 Mbps over Wi-Fi.
The new FTTH (Fiber-To-the-Home) plan comes at a monthly rental of Rs. 2199 and offers 1200GB of ultra-high-speed data along with unlimited STD/Local calling benefits.
The broadband plan also offers unlimited local and STD calling, Airtel said.
"Following the resounding success of our V-Fiber home broadband offering, we are delighted to introduce the new FTTH based plans for customers looking for higher speeds. Fixed broadband continues to be the preferred in-home mode for customers to consume online digital content and the average usage per home is growing at a breakneck speed," George Mathen, CEO - Homes, Bharti Airtel said.
He said, "With this in mind, we will plan to expand our FTTH offerings over the coming days and provide our customers the choice of home broadband plans across a wide range of price points and speeds."
Customers opting for the plan also get the free subscription to Airtel's OTT apps - Wynk Music and Airtel TV. Wynk Music offers 3 million-plus songs, while Airtel TV offers 350+ LIVE TV channels as well as 10,000 movies and shows.
Airtel offers Home broadband and fixed line services in 89 cities across India. It is the second largest fixed broadband services provider in the country.
To bring more value to its customers, Airtel Broadband has also introduced innovative offerings like Data Rollover (users can carry forward unused data to next bill cycle), Airtel Surprise and myHome Rewards that rewards users with free monthly data. These innovations offer greater value to customers enabling them to consume more content at the same price.