TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
India's largest telecom service provider Bharti Airtel has come up with the new plan called FRC 144 for its prepaid users.
Under this new plan Airtel is providing unlimited calling along with 2GB of 4G data for 28 days at Rs 144, however, for others users, the telco is offering 1GB of data for 28 days.
The company is providing Airtel to Airtel calls with a weekly limit of 1000 minutes and 250 minutes per day.
The telco has revamped its existing plan of Rs 349 and now it offers unlimited free outgoing roaming calls as well and 100 SMS per day for 28 days.
Airtel has also done some changes in plans of Rs 549, Rs 499 and Rs 399.
Meanwhile, Vodafone has announced its SuperWeek plan, offering unlimited calling and loads of data at a never before price of Rs. 69.
With Vodafone SuperWeek, customers can make unlimited local and STD calls to any network bundled with 500 MB data at just Rs. 69* for a week.
Aircel has launched its new service mobile backup solution, which enables its customers to take a complete backup of their smartphone on to the cloud and use it on multiple devices.
The telco is allowing its customers to back their contacts, messages, images, videos, audios and other files and this service from Aircel is free of cost and users are able to backup up to 2GB storage space.
To ensure enhanced safety and security of customer's data the service is integrated with Mobile Connect PIN-based Authentication which provides multi-factor authentication.