- 8 min ago Apple to Launch Foldable iPad Next Year: Everything to Know
- 2 hrs ago Infinix Note 12i With AMOLED Display Goes On Sale In India For ₹9,999
- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 To Opt For Cheaper Storage Tech: Is It A Mistake?
- 4 hrs ago OPPO Pad 2 Specifications Leaked; Could Be Powered By A Dimensity 9000 SoC
- News Hindu teacher suspended for allegedly insulting Islam in Bangladesh
- Finance Chemical Stock Fixes Record Date For Dividend, ICICI Direct Says "Buy" As Shares Can Surge 33%
- Lifestyle Tips To Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss
- Education Best Psychology Books for UGC Net Exam Preparation 2023
- Travel Valentine 2023: If Your Partner Loves Travelling, Here is What You Can Do
- Automobiles Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
- Sports Virat Kohli backs gender diversity in cricket as Harmanpreet Kaur becomes PUMA brand ambassador
- Movies Darshan's Kranti TV Rights Sold To Udaya TV For This Whopping Price! To Stream On This Platform
Airtel launches Rs 449 prepaid plan with 140GB data to take on Reliance Jio
Airtel has announced a new prepaid plan of Rs 449 to take on Reliance Jio plan. All you need to know about the offering of this new plan.
Airtel seems to be very aggressive about its new postpaid and prepaid plans to take on Jio's market. The telco always claims to be the best-in-class network and 4G data speed. Now the company has decided to take on Reliance Jio's two popular plans. Airtel has launched a new prepaid plan of Rs 449 with 2GB per day data, according to TelecomTalks.
The Rs 499 Airtel prepaid plans come with a validity of 70 days and altogether gives 140GB data benefit, with a FUP of 2GB per day. Reliance Jio, on the other hand, Jio also comes with a long-term validity plan with the same price. Jio's plan of Rs 499 comes with a validity of 91 days and offers 136GB of 4G data.
Airtel's Rs 499 prepaid plan also takes on Reliance Jio's Rs 448 plan, which comes with a validity of 84 days and offers 2GB per day data. Both the plans offer unlimited calls as per TRAI and 100 SMS per day benefits.
Recently Airtel announced its international roaming packs for its prepaid subscriber for 20 countries, which includes the United States, the United Kingdom, and China. The international roaming packs start from Rs 196. These packs come with limited local calling, incoming calls and outgoing calls to India.
The Rs 196 plans offer 20 minutes for seven days of validity. The Rs 296 offers 40minutes for 30 days of validity, and Rs 446 will give you 75minutes for 90 days of validity.
The plans will be available for customers travelling following countries.
Recently the company announced an expansion of its partnership with video streaming giant Netflix in which subscribers of select Postpaid and V-Fiber Home Broadband plans will receive a three-month free subscription.
Meanwhile, the telco informed that the customers not on plans eligible for this gift will also be able to sign up or upgrade to eligible Airtel plans to claim this gift and pay for Netflix using their Airtel bill.