TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
India's largest telecom operator Bharti Airtel has joined hands with Amazon India under which new and existing Airtel Postpaid customers with an Infinity plan of Rs.499 or above will get a one year Amazon Prime membership, at Rs.999, includes unlimited access to Amazon Prime Video, as part of their plan benefits (at no additional cost).
Sameer Batra, CEO - Wynk said, "By making Prime Video available to our customers for a year at no additional cost, Airtel TV is now able to offer one of the largest and most exciting entertainment experiences. We look forward to working with Amazon to delight customers with great benefits backed by a seamless experience."
Besides, Amazon Prime Videos, the customers can also get access to over 11 million Prime-eligible products, early & exclusive deals, while shopping on Amazon.in.
"We are thrilled to come together with Airtel to make Amazon Prime benefits directly available to more customers," said Akshay Sahi, Director, and Head of Amazon Prime India.
He said, "This move enables seamless access to Amazon Prime for Airtel Postpaid customers, providing a world of new video streaming content and more. We think subscribers will love the many benefits of Prime, including the latest binge-worthy Amazon Prime Video content, unlimited free fast delivery on millions of items, exclusive deals on top products, and more."
Airtel V-Fiber Broadband customers are also eligible for Amazon Prime membership benefits. They simply need to download the Airtel TV app on their registered mobile number and follow the steps described above.
Here's how to activate the plan:
1. Upgrade to Rs.499 or above Infinity Postpaid plans, which come in large bundles of data, unlimited Local, STD and National Roaming call, data rollover (up to 200 GB), and device protection.
2. Download the Airtel TV app from the App Store or Google Play get.airtel.tv/amazon. Open the Airtel TV app and click on the special Airtel - Amazon digital card (available only to eligible Airtel customers).
3. Sign up for Amazon Prime by registering a phone number and password - no credit card or additional information required since customers receive this at no additional cost from Airtel.
4. Download the Prime Video app and begin streaming a broad selection of the latest and exclusive movies, TV shows, stand-up comedies, kids' programming and Amazon Prime Originals.