TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Bharti Airtel has upgraded its prepaid plans offering 1GB data per day as the operator is fighting an intense tariff war with Reliance Jio. In an attempt to establish its win over Jio, Airtel has revised the prepaid plans priced at Rs. 199, Rs. 448 and Rs. 509 to over 40% additional data that is 1.4GB of data per day instead of 1GB per day. Besides this, the pack still has unlimited voice calls and 100 free SMS per day.
The validity of the Rs. 199, Rs. 448 and Rs. 509 packs are the same at 28 days, 82 days and 90 days respectively. Notably, the Rs. 199 pack from Airtel with 1.4GB data per day is meant to compete with the Rs. 198 plan offered by Jio that was recently revised to provide 1.5GB data per day. And, the validity of both the packs is the same at 28 days.
Talking about the Rs. 448 plan from Airtel, it will compete with the Rs. 448 plan from Jio that offers 1.5GB of data per day. Both the plans come with a validity of 84 days making them similar in one way. When it comes to the Rs. 509 plan, Airtel provides 1.4GB of data per day for 90 days. On the other hand, the Rs. 498 plan from Reliance Jio offers 1.5GB of data per day for a period of 91 days. However, the Reliance Jio plans are beneficial to the subscribers as these plans offer free and unlimited subscription to the Jio suite of apps that is not the case with the Airtel plans.
In addition to these packs, Airtel also revised the Rs. 349 plan to offer 2.5GB of data per day that is up from 2GB of data per day. Otherwise, the validity and calling benefits remain the same. Also, the company revised the Rs. 149 plan and the Rs. 399 plan to provide 1GB of data per day and unlimited voice calls for a validity of 28 days and 84 days respectively. The two plans are meant for select users only. This shows that Airtel is trying everything to compete with Reliance Jio with the newly revised packs.