TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
To expand its budget-friendly 4G smartphone, India's largest telecommunications services provider Bharti Airtel has inked a new partnership with itel.
The partnership is a part of Airtel's 'Mera Pehla Smartphone' initiative to build an ecosystem of partners to make 4G smartphones within the reach of everyone.
Under this partnership, customers will get a cashback benefit of Rs 1500 on itel A40 4G and itel A41 smartphones and both smartphones will come bundled with a monthly recharge pack of Rs 169 from Airtel, offering generous data and calling benefits.
Ajai Puri, COO - Bharti Airtel said "We are delighted to partner itel as we expand our range of affordable 4G smartphones with an aim to enable every Indian to own a 4G smartphone and be a part of the digital revolution. Airtel now has the largest partner ecosystem of device manufacturers and we thank our partners for sharing our vision of smartphone for every Indian."
Initially, customers need to make a down payment of Rs 4599 for the itel A40 and Rs 4699 for the itel A41. The cashback benefit of Rs 1500 will be given to customers over a period of 36 months. At the end of 18 months, customers who have done recharge (in any denomination of their choice) worth Rs 3000 will be eligible for the first cashback installment of Rs 500. They will be eligible for the second installment of Rs 1000 provided they complete another set of recharges worth Rs 3000 over the next 18 months.
Marco Ma, MD, TRANSSION India said, "We strongly believe in providing great value with our products, and partnering with Airtel to boost the proposition of the feature-rich and 4G enabled itel A40 and A41 is another step towards this direction. The partnership will provide customers with access to great applications and services like never before and at very attractive price points. We are confident that the partnership will drive 4G adoption across the country and bring the best value to both itel and Airtel customers."