- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 1 hr ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 2 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 3 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha elections results
- Sports Pawan Narwal outsmarts Youth Olympic champion Agustin in India Open
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
BSNL extends 2.21 GB free daily data offer till June 30: Report
BSNL has also revised its three prepaid vouchers in which the company is now providing 25 times data with STV35.
The State-run telco Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has extended its 2.21 GB free daily data for GSM prepaid mobile subscribers offer until June 30, TelecomTalk reported.
According to a report Rs. 186 prepaid plan which used to provide 1 GB is now offering 3.21GB data daily. Similarly Rs.485 and Rs. 666 plans now offer 3.71GB of daily data which offer 1.5GB of daily data earlier.
Lastly Rs. 1,699 is now providing 4.21GB data which used to offer 2 GB earlier. However, there is a catch as this plan is only valid in Chennai and Tamil Nadu circles.
The report also reveals that this offer is also applicable on selected plans like STV 187, STV 349, STV 399 and STV 447.
BSNL has also revised its three prepaid vouchers in which the company is now providing 25 times data with STV35. Under this new revision user will get 5GB data to subscribers for a period of 5 days, instead of 200MB data earlier.
Another plan is STV53 for Rs. 53 is now offering 8GB data instead of 250 MB data for 21 days. However, the validity has been decreased as this plan is only available for 14 days now.
Lastly, the STV 395 is now offering unlimited calling, 2GB data per day for 71 days, and once the speed gets over user will get speed to 80 Kbps.
There is no doubt that BSNL has is sitting on a huge debt and there are many reports which say the telco is likely to reduce the retirement age of its employees after the elections and it is expected that the company will save a total of Rs.13,895 crore on the wage bill over the next six years.