TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
With an aim to give a tough fight to private telecom operators, State-run telecom operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has revised its existing prepaid plan of Rs 29.
As per the revamped plan, BSNL is now providing unlimited local, STD and roaming calls without any FUP limit along with 300 SMS per day for seven days.
However there is a catch as the company is offering 1 GB data instead of 2GB data, Telecomtalk reported.
Before the revision, the same plan used to offer 2GB data daily for seven days which means 14GB data along with 100 SMS, and unlimited calls.
Meanwhile, the telco has introduced Data Carry Forward option for its Kolkata users and it is limited to Rs 525 plan
Under this new plan, users will get 80 GB data of 2G/3G along with carrying forward up to 200 GB.
Furthermore, the company is providing unlimited calls to any network, 100 SMS per day and international SMS only at Rs 5 however, the telco will charge Rs 500 if a user is looking for local+STD calls, Rs 2,000 for local+STD+ISD services and Rs 5,000 for local+STD+ISD+International Roaming services.
To recall, BSNL has also reduced call charges for its Satellite Phone Services.
Under this new Diwali Dhamka offer the call charges for the commercial category has been reduced from Rs. 60 to Rs. 35 while Government users have to pay Rs.25 instead of Rs 45.