TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Union Minister, Ananth Kumar Passes Away At 59
- The Week's Best Smartphones Under Rs 20,000
- New Jawa Motorcycles India — New Video Teaser Out
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: New Pics Emerge
- Number Of Income Tax E-Returns Filers Increase By Over 59%
- Here's How To Give Your Bedroom A Total Makeover
- Ayyappankovil — A Scenic Village Amid Hills In God’s Own Country
- 3rd T20I Highlights: Dhawan Shines As India Seal Whitewash With Final-ball Victory Over Windies
State-run telecom operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) Whale Cloud Technology, a strategic subsidiary, and technology partner of Alibaba, to drive its Digital Transformation.
Under this partnership, Whale Cloud will provide its strategic advice and a vast portfolio of digital solutions, including AI & IoT based solutions/applications, Smart City solutions, cloud-based applications and big data applications and solutions for BSNL business customers.
"Whale Cloud, with Alibaba's advanced technologies, proven expertise will help to provide support for CSPs' digital transformation. We are confident that the MoU will be the starting point of the digital journey with brand-new Whale Cloud to transform BSNL towards a cloud future with digital and intelligent telecom operation", said Anupam Shrivastava CMD BSNL.
The two parties will work together to address the market needs.
"We're pleased to ink this MoU to further strengthen our corporation. Whale Cloud is looking forward to continuously supporting BSNL to reshape their businesses and benefit from the digital technologies", said Fu Jianjun.
For those who are not aware, Whale Cloud recently announced its official rebranding and aims to become a Cloud Native Digital Transformation Provider.
The exclusive convergence of Whale Cloud's telecom knowledge and Alibaba's cutting-edge technologies and vertical industry assets can empower BSNL to transform to a native digital player and to create massive value in the digital ecosystem by leveraging Whale Cloud's extensive expertise, agile cloud infrastructure and end-to-end digital solutions with Artificial Intelligence (AI), big data and Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities, the statement said.