- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
BSNL to expand wi-fi services to more AAI-run airports
State-run BSNL is working to provide wi-fi services at more airports managed by Airports Authority of India. "We approached AAI Chairman three months back for providing wi-fi services.
He actively responded to it. AAI has agreed to allow BSNL services and circulated information to all airports managed by them for allowing BSNL services," BSNL Chairman and Managing Director Anupam Shrivastava told PTI.
AAI manages 121 airports in the country including 11 international airports. "We have started offering wi-fi services at 4-5 airports including Bhopal, Coimbatore. Depending on commercial feasibility we will expand services at airports," Shrivastava said.
The AAI also has partnership with Tata Teleservices for wi-fi services at some airports. BSNL has plans to set up 2,500 wi-fi centres across India by end of this financial year. This excludes 100 wi-fi that it is setting up with Facebook and for Members of Parliament in their constituencies.