- 34 min ago AMD Radeon RX 6800, RX 6800 XT, RX 6900 XT Launched With RDAN2 Architecture
- 4 hrs ago Avita Laptop Eyeing 5% Market Share Next Year: Regional Business Director Seema Bhatnagar
- 5 hrs ago Micromax Joins Hands With MediaTek To Design Smartphones In India
- 5 hrs ago Vu Masterpiece TV With 85-Inch Ultra-HD Screen Launched With A Whopping Price Tag In India
- Movies Anurag Basu Talks About Abhishek Bachchan And Inayat Verma’s Bond On Ludo Sets
- Finance 5 Reasons Why This Is An Apt Time To Make Real Estate Purchase This Festive Season
- News 71.1 per cent polling for four legislative council seats in Karnataka
- Lifestyle Yoga For Diabetes: Effective Yoga Asanas Diabetics Should Try
- Education Delhi University News: DU Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi Suspended Over Allegations Of Misconduct
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- Sports Rohit Sharma injury: Mumbai Indians give this important fitness update on star batsman
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
Everything You Should Know About Reliance Jio's Postpaid Plus
Reliance Jio has recently announced the launch of postpaid plans. In fact, with the help of high-speed data and a vast range of prepaid plans, Jio has now become the largest telecom operator in the country and now it seems that Reliance Jio is all set to become the leader in the postpaid plans.
However, there are still some users that are looking for Jio PostPaid Plus and what exactly it is. So, if you are also planning to choose a postpaid plan and want to know everything knows about it, then you should go through this article.
Basically, Jio PostPaid Plus are postpaid plans of Reliance Jio that are priced between Rs. 399 to Rs. 1,499. Under these plans, users will get Amazon Prime, Disney+ Hotstar VIP, Netflix, Jio Prime application, and many more. Besides, these Jio postpaid plans, including Feature Plus, International Plus, Experience Plus, and many more. So, now we are going to list the whole benefits that you are getting with Postpaid plus plans.
International Plus: Benefits
Under this offer, users will get international calling at the lowest rates. Besides, the company is offering international connectivity at 20,000 ft. This facility includes calling and data services.
Feature Plus: Benefits
Under this Feature Plus segment, users will get family plans, which means users have to pay for one connection and they'll get a connection for family members. Secondly, they'll get a data rollover facility.
Experience Plus: Benefits
Also, users are getting a benefit called Retain existing number, which means new buyers can retain their existing number. Then, there is a carry forward data feature, while migrating towards to the Jio number. It includes free home delivery and access to premium services of the call centre.
Tariff Plus And Entertainment Plus: Benefits
The Tariff Plus feature offers plans starting at Rs. 399 and then, there is an Entertainment Plus, which ships OTT apps without any extra cost. The OTT apps include Amazon Prime, Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime subscription, JioSaavn, JioCinema, JioTV, and 650 live TV channels.