- 1 min ago Amazon Quiz Answers For May 17, 2021: Win Rs. 5,000 Pay Balance
- 34 min ago COVID-19 Symptoms Monitoring: Best Smart Bands With Spo2 Monitor To Buy In India
- 38 min ago Free Fire Redeem Codes For May 17; Get Free Fire Diamonds
- 40 min ago Airtel Rs. 49 Plan Is Free For Select Subscribers; Rs. 79 Plan Benefits Doubled
- Automobiles Hyundai Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- News Covid-19: India logs 281,860 new infections; Maharashtra sees 974 deaths
- Sports IPL 2021: 38 Australia cricketers including David Warner, Steve Smith, Pat Cummins reach home from Maldives
- Movies Aryan Khan's Picture From Graduation Ceremony Goes Viral; Fans Congratulate Proud Parents SRK & Gauri Khan
- Finance Should You Invest In Fixed Deposits With Free Life Insurance Benefits?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
How To Activate BSNL Mobile Caller Tune Via App And SMS
BSNL has recently launched Cinema Plus offer to provide content benefits to its users. Besides, the telecom operator provides a unique offer, which allows its users to activate personalized ring back tunes. The facility enables its users to set ringtone or personal name tune. The telecom operator offers a vast collection of songs in several categories, such as International, Bollywood, Instrumental, Regional, and more.
Notably, the state-run telecom operator offers this facility with its tariff plans too and BSNL Tunes are available in Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, and more. However, if you are looking for some ways to set a ringtone on the BSNL network, then you should go through these steps.
Steps To Activate The BSNL Tunes
You can dial 56700 by following all IVR instructions. You can also send messages to 56700. Besides, BSNL enables you to copy the song from the other BSNL customer. Also, you can activate the caller tune from My BSNL Mobile Application, BSNL Tune Portal, and My BSNL Tunes application.
You need to dial 56799 for activating the BSNL Name Tune (this facility is designed for South & East Zones). Then, you have to dial 5670087 for North & West Zones.
By Sending SMS To 56700
First, you need to send BTACT to 56700 to activate the services to set up the default BSNL Tune. You are allowed to send BTSONG CODE to 56700 messages to set the ringtone. Additionally, you are allowed to send messages to NTNAME to 56799 for South & East Zones customers. Then, you can send a message to NTNAME to 56777 for its customers in North & West Zones.
Activating PBRT Via Other Mobiles
For copying songs from other BSNL numbers, users have to dial 9, while calling others and listening to their ringtone.
Activating Via My BSNL Mobile Application
Open the application, click on the value-added services. Then, select the telecom circle and enter the mobile number. Tap on the caller tune option and select the subscribe option. Now, you have to search for the song you are looking for.
BSNL PBRT Activating Via Web Portal
For availing PBRT services via a web portal, users can subscribe to the services. Users have to select a song and tap on the manage selection option.