- 4 hrs ago Friendship Day Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Gift Your Best Friend
- 10 hrs ago Mi HyperSonic: A 20,000mAh PowerBank With 50W Fast-Charging At Rs. 3,499
- 11 hrs ago Infinix X1 40-inch Android Smart TV Launched At Introductory Price Of Rs. 19,999
- 11 hrs ago How To Save Broadband And Landline Installation Charges Of BSNL
- Sports Sangakkara, Pietersen back Ben Stokes after England star steps away from cricket
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Neha Bhasin Is The First Contestant Of Karan Johar’s Show; Watch Promo
- News PM Modi to address IPS probationers on July 31 via video conferencing
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By ICICI Direct For Gains Up To 14%
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Automobiles Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
- Lifestyle Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
How To Deactivate Call Forwarding in Jio
Call forwarding is a cellular service, which lets you transfer incoming calls to another number, be it mobile or landline where you will be available to attend calls. However, many times the service has been automatically activated on newly purchased SIM cards or cell phones. If you are a Jio subscriber facing similar issues and want to disable the service, then you can check out the step-by-step process below.
How To Deactivate Call Forwarding In Jio
Notably, there are two methods to help you disable call forwarding in Jio connections. In the first process, you will use the settings and turn off the call forwarding feature or service. In the second technique, you need to turn off the service for your connection using the Jio call divert deactivation. Below, we have detailed how to deactivate call forwarding in Jio.
Deactivate Jio Call Forwarding Via System Settings
To deactivate Jio call forwarding from system settings, follow the below steps.
- Open Apps settings and locate 'System App Settings'.
- Look out for Call Settings over here and open it.
- Search for Call Forwarding option and open it.
- You will get all the options for Call Forwarding. Just enable or disable call forwarding from here.
If you do not find the call forwarding settings here, then you can search for call forwarding settings via the option to search settings. If not, then the device maker would not have not provided the settings. In that case, you can cancel call forwarding in Jio via USSD codes.
Jio Call Divert Deactivation Number
To deactivate call diversion via Jio call deactivation number, follow the below steps.
- Open the dialer on your phone.
- Dial the USSD code, which is the Jio call divert deactivation number.
Notably, there are five USSD codes to enable or disable call forwarding in Jio. These USSD cards have various uses and parameters. Below is a list of all Jio call divert activation and deactivation numbers as listed on the official Jio website.
- Call Forwarding Unconditional - *402
- Call Forwarding ' no answer - *404
- Call Forwarding ' busy - *406
- Call Conditional Call Forwarding ' not reachable - *410
- All Forwarding - *413
Doing so, the call forwarding service will be disabled on your Jio connection and you will be able to answer calls directly from your number itself.