- 7 min ago Lyrics Website Genius Accuses Google Of Stealing Its Content – Search Giant Again In Trouble
- 36 min ago Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- 52 min ago Samsung Galaxy M20 Price Cut In India Makes It A Good Buy
- 1 hr ago Big Bang Theory Inexact? We Might Be Living Inside Five-Dimensional Black Hole
- Movies Srinidhi Shetty Learns Martial Arts For 10 Days In A Row! KGF 2 Action Scenes To Include Her?
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Sarfaraz was confused, Pakistan lacked imagination, says Tendulkar
- Finance AirAsia Puts On Offer ‘Big Sale' For 72 Hours
- News Mamata agrees to meet; uncertainty hangs over live media coverage
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Lifestyle From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Idea Cellular offers cashback of Rs 2,000 on 4G smartphones
To avail this new offer the prepaid customers need to do a recharge of Rs. 199 or above, each month, to be eligible for the cashback.
India's third largest telecom operator Idea Cellular has announced a cashback offer on all new 4G Smartphones and this is applicable to both prepaid and postpaid customers buying a New 4G smartphone Starting 23rd February 2018, all Idea customers will get a cashback of Rs. 2,000 when they buy a new 4G smartphone of any brand.
The company has also planned a high-decibel advertising campaign to promote this unparalleled offer to drive the adoption of 4G in India by enabling the upgrade of customers 4G handsets.
The primary barrier to 4G adoption has been 4G handset affordability. The focus is on upgrading the customer to 4G by making 4G handsets more affordable. We are targeting this communication to all customers intending to buy a new 4G smartphone, Sashi Shankar, Chief Marketing Officer, Idea Cellular said.
To avail this new offer the prepaid customers need to do a recharge of Rs. 199 or above, each month, to be eligible for the cashback. This special recharge offers unlimited calls across all networks, 1.4 GB every day, 100 SMS per day, free roaming (outgoing and incoming), for a validity of 28 days.
Customers recharging with long validity MRP like 398, 449, 459 & 509 need not recharge every month with Rs. 199.
Idea prepaid customers need to do a cumulative recharge of Rs. 3,000 in the first 18 months to avail cashback of Rs. 750, while the remaining cashback of Rs. 1,250 will be credited at the end of next 18 months if the cumulative recharge for the period is Rs. 3,000.
For Idea postpaid customers, the cashback offer is applicable on all Nirvana voice combo plans starting Rs. 389 for the entire duration of 36 months. T&C apply.
The cashback offer is available until 30th April 2018.
"Idea's new cashback offer provides freedom of choice to the customers to use the 4G device of their liking and affordability, as the offer can be availed on 4G smartphones of all brands", added Shankar.
Idea's new TVC to promote the campaign will go on air on 23rd February across 100+ TV channels. The 360-degree campaign, comprising of Television, Radio, OOH & Digital, will also be visible on the high impact cricket properties such as the India-Sri Lanka-Bangladesh T20 tri-series starting 6th March 2018.