- Airtel adds 35.9 million customers in May: TRAI data
- Reliance Jio beats incumbent telcos: TRAI MySpeed Data
- Content is emerging as revenue generator in the competitive telecom market: Ind- Ra
- Telecom Industry is expected to be stabilized in a few quarters: ICRA
- Idea offers 39.2GB data and unlimited calls at Rs.227
- Idea offers Rs 150 cashback for watching live football matches on ‘SONY LIV App’
Being the third largest telecom company in India, right after Bharti Airtel and Vodafone India, Idea Cellular has recently revised it's 3G and 2G data packs rates in order to compete with Reliance Jio.
The telecom operator has supposedly initiated this move as a step towards retaining their existing customers and not allowing them to switch to Jio. Here're all that Idea is up to take on Reliance Jio.
Rs. 46 and Rs. 36 Will Offer 150MB and 180MB Data
Earlier, Idea users were able to avail 120 MB at Rs. 46 for 28 days. However, after the revision of the tariff plans, the telecom operator will now offer 150 MB data for 28 days at the same cost. On the other hand, the telco has also made a change in its Rs 36 2G data pack, which will now offer 180 MB 2G data as compared to 120 MB data for 28 days.
Rs. 69 3G Pack Can Offer Up to Maximum 1GB Data
After the revision, with Rs 69 3G data pack, all the Idea users will be able to avail minimum 280 MB and maximum 1 GB of data valid up to 15 days, unlike earlier, which offers a maximum of 280 MB for 7 days.
Rs. 249 and Rs. 649 Pack Offers 1.5 GB and 5.5 GB Data
With Rs 249 3G pack, Idea users could enjoy up to 1GB data, however, now they will get 1.5 GB data usage facility for 28 days. Likewise, with Rs 649 pack users can get 5.5 GB data instead of 5GB data for 28 days.
Rs 449 and Rs 849 Pack Offers 3.5GB and 7.5 GB Data Respectively
Yes, on recharging with Rs. 449, the Idea users can avail 3.5 GB data usage, as compared to 3 GB data usage, for 28 days. Likewise, Rs 849 data pack will now offer 7.5 GB data instead of 7GB for 28 days.