TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
India's largest telecom operator Bharti Airtel today announced that it users will get unlimited FREE streaming of all LIVE matches and highlights from the upcoming Vivo IPL 2018 via Hotstar.
The new version of the app comes with a dedicated cricket section that has been designed to bring a highly curated experience to users in addition to all the LIVE action.
Airtel TV users will be able to select and follow their favorite teams, keep up with ongoing matches, leader-board and go through the upcoming schedule all without leaving the Airtel TV app.
Sameer Batra, CEO - Content, and Apps, Bharti Airtel said: "We are thrilled to add the unlimited LIVE action from the upcoming IPL to our content catalog. Now, Airtel TV app users will not miss out on even a moment of LIVE action from the biggest cricketing extravaganza and can enjoy it on go wherever they are."
To enjoy unlimited FREE streaming of all the action from IPL and much more:
Airtel customers need to install the latest version of the Airtel TV app (available for both Android and iOS). New users can download the app while existing users will receive automatic update notifications.
Non-Airtel users need to get an Airtel 4G SIM, insert it in SIM Slot 1 of their smartphone and follow step 1 to get started.
Meanwhile, Reliance Jio has also introduced a cricket season prepaid pack which will allow users to access 102 GB data at Rs 251 for 51 days.
"This is the first of its kind cricket pack launched by a network that is made for video and can enable millions of people to watch what they love, where they wish." Jio will always try to bring innovative ways to engage with the consumers. The Jio Cricket Play Along game is a concept of HANSO KHELO JEETO combining the best of technology and entertainment sprinkled with laughter," the telco said.