TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
To provide high-speed user experience to users, Mukesh Ambani -owned Reliance Jio is all set to deploy 4G advanced Massive MIMO at IPL matches in Delhi and Mumbai.
" The stadiums of IPL matches will be connected with Pre- 5G Massive MIMO units to provide superfast 4G speed to users," sources close to the development said.
Massive MIMO will provide more than 5 times the capacity in a 30 Mhz wideband spectrum in these high user density areas. The stadiums will get connected with various wireless broadband solutions including Massive MIMO, 4G eNodeBs, WiFi and small cells.
Furthermore, the company has introduced a cricket season prepaid pack which will allow users to access 102 GB data at Rs 251 for 51 days.
"This is the first of its kind cricket pack launched by a network that is made for video and can enable millions of people to watch what they love, where they wish," the telco said.
The company has also launched two initiatives 'Jio Cricket Play Along' - world's largest LIVE mobile game where participants can plan and win prizes worth crores; and 'Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan LIVE' - A first of its kind show, where Cricket meets Comedy.
Meanwhile India's largest telecommunication services provider Bharti Airtel has announced that it will deploy the advanced Massive MIMO Pre-5G technology across IPL match venues in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Indore, Jaipur, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
The first venue to go LIVE with Airtel's Massive MIMO deployment will be the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai where the first match of the IPL will be played on April 7, 2018.
Massive MIMO expands existing network capacity by five to seven times over existing spectrum, thereby improving spectral efficiency. Customers will be able to experience superfast data speeds on Airtel's 4G network despite the very large number of concurrent users on the network sites at the venue.