TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
With an aim to counter Reliance Jio's cricket Season Pack, State-run telecom service provider BSNL has also announced its IPL pack on Friday in which the company is offering 153 GB mobile data for Rs. 258 with 51 days validity.
BSNL said that" Maintaining its tradition, Telecom Major BSNL presents IPL Pack Unlimited DATA STV-248 for prepaid mobile customers which give Unlimited data [3 GB data per day] with a validity of 51 days during a period of IPL cricket Match. This will be useful for our subscriber to stream live IPL matches at a very economical rate."
This limited period offer is available from 7 April 2018 to 30 April 2018 on pan India basis.
Meanwhile, Reliance Jio is all set to deploy 4G advanced Massive MIMO at IPL matches in Delhi and Mumbai.
Massive MIMO will provide more than 5 times the capacity in a 30 Mhz wideband spectrum in these high user density areas. The stadiums will get connected with various wireless broadband solutions including Massive MIMO, 4G eNodeBs, WiFi and small cells.
Furthermore, the company has introduced a cricket season prepaid pack which will allow users to access 102 GB data at Rs 251 for 51 days.
"This is the first of its kind cricket pack launched by a network that is made for video and can enable millions of people to watch what they love, where they wish," the telco said. The company has also launched two initiatives 'Jio Cricket Play Along' - world's largest LIVE mobile game where participants can plan and win prizes worth crores; and 'Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan LIVE' - A first of its kind show, where Cricket meets Comedy.