TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Chinese smartphone company iVOOMi has expanded its servicing set-up in India. The company today said that it has achieved the target of 500+ service centers in 6 months since their inception in the Indian market.
Ashwin Bhandari, CEO, iVOOMi, India said: "We are glad to announce that we are further expanding our service center networks in India to provide our customers with unmatched after sales services."
"We are even working on an innovative structure for delivering services to the market. The next stage will be building nodal centers, wherein we will have knowledge and support centers to fix the problems being faced by the consumers." he further added.
iVOOMi has its presence in all 29 states and is further expanding in the nooks and corners of the country. The brand has announced its plan to strengthen its space in the Indian market by serving its consumers through 500+ service centers which are spread across 400 cities nationally.
The company also plans to work towards the target of delivering services to all the consumers with a TAT of 48 Hours by the mid of 2018.
It also offers 6 months screen replacement policy on few of its products and in the next stage it will be coming up with few more innovative offers which will be released by the end of 2017.
The brand is working closely with all the important functions like creating knowledge centres for the customer care executives of different service centres and training them so that they can transfer knowledge about all the products' technology to customers and educate them on different parameters and for this, they are planning a direct call centre mechanism to provide their customers with the required details along with the one-touch app to connect back with the brand.