- 7 hrs ago Windows 10 Guide: Here's A Trick To Disable Minimize, Maximize Animation
- 15 hrs ago Mi TV Pro 75" And Mi TV 4A 60-inch Smart TVs Unveiled: Features That Caught Our Attention
- 17 hrs ago Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- 18 hrs ago NASA James Webb Telescope Deploys Its Full Mirror Successfully
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan's Friend Karim Morani’s Daughter Shaza Tests Positive For COVID-19
- News With Sankrit Shloka, PM Modi leads country in lighting diyas to show collective resolve
- Sports Sports fraternity shows solidarity in fight against COVID-19 by lighting candles, lamps
- Lifestyle Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Jio GigaFiber: List of states in which it will be launched
Jio GigaFiber is all set to launch soon in India. Here is the list of states which are in the priority list.
Reliance Jio announced its GigaFiber broadband couple of months back in India. The company is almost at the edge of finishing the testing and launch the service in the near future. Jio was testing the FTTH services in the country since the last two years and it is all set to compete against Airtel broadband and BSNL broadband. With the launch of its GigaFiber broadband service, the company will increase the level of competition in the fiber-to-the-home industry.
Currently, there is no information on when the company will launch the service, but we do have the priority list of states from where the company will start launching the broadband services.
The states which are under first Jio GigaFiber launching list includes
States which comes under the Jio GigaFiber's second list are
The third priority list of Reliance Jio for launching its GigaFiber broadband service is
Jammu and Kashmir
According to the company, the users will be able to enjoy high-speed unlimited data access with Jio GigaFiber broadband service with the validity of 3 months. If you are interested in availing the Jio GigaFiber connection, customers need to pay a deposit of Rs 4,500 for the GigaGiber router and the JioTV router which will be refunded, when you want to stop the subscription. While talking about the plans, as of now no one knows about the plans and price of GigaFiber broadband, but some reports suggest that the company will launch its plans starting at Rs 500. If this is going to be true then, other competitors really need to prepare themselves to protect their customer base.
List of cities eligible for Jio GigaFiber broadband services