TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Reliance Jio 4G coverage to reach 99 percent Indian population soon
Reliance Jio is close to reaching 99 per cent population in the upcoming next few months. All you need to know.
Reliance Jio which is known as the fastest growing telecom country in India is not ready to stop anytime soon. The company keeps on expanding its 4G network coverage in the country. In this process, the company is close to reaching 99 per cent population in the upcoming next few months, according to an official statement.
According to the report, it is the only network in the country who deploy tri-band (850MHz/ 1800MHz/ 2300MHz) 4G across all its network sites. The company also claim that its VoLTE network is supporting 2X traffic growth compared to last year, and it has maintained a low call drop rate of 0.12 per cent.
"We have seen drive happening on indoor small cells. But that doesn't mean that outdoor isn't happening. Outdoor is happening at a good speed basis the site availability and so on... We will continue to expand on this piece of the network [indoor] because there are places where it's more value to go that way," Srini Sundararajan, Senior Vice President and Head of Networks Business at Samsung India, had told ET.
It has also been reported that Mukesh Ambani- owned Reliance Jio has a jump of 65 per cent in its net profit to Rs 831 crore during the December 2018 quarter, mainly on account of a rise in customer base.
Its standalone revenue from operations of Rs.10,383 crore (12.4 per cent QoQ growth). The company added 27.9 million (as against a previous four-quarter average of 28.4 million).