TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
To counter Mukesh Ambani -led Reliance Jio, India's largest telecom operator Airtel has rolled out new plans for its prepaid users.
Airtel has launched plans which start from Rs 8 and goes up to Rs 399. We also tried to look at all new plans by the company.
The new plan starts from Rs 5 in which the customers will get 4GB of 3G/ 4G data for seven days, however there is a catch as this offer is only valid after SIM up-gradation to 4G and for only one time recharge, then the other plans starts with Rs 8 where the company is offering all local and STD calls at 30 paisa per minute for 54 days.
The third one starts at Rs 15 where users will be able to call any network at 10 paise per minute for a period of 27 days. Further, Rs 40 plan will give users talk time of Rs 35 with unlimited validity. Rs 60 plan is offering talk time of Rs 58 plus unlimited validity, the Rs 90 is offering talk time of Rs 88 and unlimited validity.
Airtel is also offering a plan of Rs 149 in which customers will get 2GB 4G data and unlimited Airtel to Airtel calls with a validity of 28 days. The Rs 198 plan will give users unlimited local and STD calls and 1GB of data for 28 days. Along with this, they will also get 10 percent cash back if users open an Airtel Payments Bank account. At Rs 199 plan users will get 1GB of data and unlimited local calls for a period of 29 days.
The company has launched some higher value plans like Rs 295 plan in which the customers will get unlimited local and STD calls for a period of 84 days and 10 percent cash back if users open an Airtel Payments Bank account. The Rs 349 plan subscribers will get 28GB data with the daily FUP limit of 1GB and unlimited local and STD calls with validity of 28 days and at Rs 399 plan Airtel is offering unlimited local and STD calls along with 1GB of daily FUP limit for 28 days.