TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Mukesh Ambani owned Reliance Jio announced the launch of VOLTE based inbound International roaming between India and Japan.
With this Jio has become India's first 4G mobile operator to provide VoLTE based international roaming services in India.
Japan-based KDDI Corporation is the first international mobile service provider to avail of Jio's VoLTE calling and LTE data international roaming service which provides international travelers with access to high-speed data and voice services on Jio's all-IP, 4G-exclusive network.
"Reliance Jio is focused on delivering the best data and voice experience to all of India and those who visit India. We welcome KDDI customers to Jio as the first international VoLTE and HD roaming users in India," said Mark Yarkosky, Reliance Jio.
Jio said with this new arrangement, international travelers will be able to experience Jio's world-class all-IP network, which has been consistently rated as the fastest network in India by TRAI's MySpeed application over the last 20 months with an average download speed of 20.6 Mbps during September 2018.
Jio is also consistently rated to have the widest LTE coverage in the country.
Jio continues its commitment for making available comprehensive and innovative offerings that have transformed data consumption in India, turning the country into the world's largest consumer of mobile data and has catapulted it to the 9th largest mobile operator in the world with over 252 million subscribers within two years of launch.