TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Mukesh Ambani owned Reliance Jio today announced the launch of the world's first Artificial Intelligence (AI) based brand engagement platform called JioInteract.
To kick-start, Jio has on-boarded Bollywood's biggest star Amitabh Bachchan, who will promote his upcoming comedy-drama film '102 Not Out'.
Via this platform, users can ask questions related to his upcoming comedy-drama film, 102 Not Out and even book movie tickets in real-time through the ticketing-partner BookMyShow.
With Jio's user-base of over 186 million subscribers and another 150 million smartphone users, JioInteract is poised to become the largest platform for movie-promotion and brand engagement.
Over the next few weeks, the telco will introduce services such as video call centers, video catalog, and virtual showrooms to the forefront redefining customer experience.
Such use of artificial intelligence is a first one across the world and will reposition the way brands and customers think of engagement.
Jio Interact's first service "Live Video Call" will allow all Jio and other smartphone subscribers to make a video call with their favorite superstar, Amitabh Bachchan anytime during the day, starting on 4th May 2018, the telco further said.
Here is how to use Jio Interactive
1. Download MyJio app
2. Click on JioInteract icon inside the MyJio app
3. Start your video call and chat with Amitabh Bachchan
4. Additionally, subscribers can also share their video call experience with their family and friends using the "Share" option
This unique and innovative service uses a powerful artificial intelligence-based platform to listen to user questions and respond to them in the most appropriate way.
In addition, the JioInteract platform has a unique auto-learning feature that helps improve the answering accuracy. JioInteract is introduced aiming to create a compelling brand engagement solution for businesses.
The JioInteract service works on VCBaaS (Video Call Bot as a Service). Jio says that the service, with its full-scale multimedia capabilities, attempts to democratize Artificial Intelligence & Video Call technologies in a simplified way for effective brand engagement. This technology has wide scale applications across B2C space.
Using VCBaaS, Jio is also tapping developer ecosystem to create applications like virtual showrooms, product demonstrations, ordering cart for e-commerce, etc.