TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Mukesh Ambani- owned Reliance Jio has come up with new recharge offers under its 'Happy New Year Plan 2018' wherein all existing 1GB packs will be enhanced with 2 additional options i.e 50 percent more data or Rs 50 discount on the price plans.
Under this new offer, the telco has slashed the prices of four of its plans of Rs 50 and now the company is offering 1 GB data per day for 28 days at only Rs 149 per month and the users will be able to use the plans from January 9th.
Besides, this the earlier Rs 399 plan will now cost Rs 349 with a validity of 70 days which means 70 GB data and the new Rs 399 will now offer 84 GB data for 84 days and lastly, the Rs 449 plan gives benefits for 91 days.
The telco has also introduced four new tariff plans of Rs 198, Rs 398, Rs 448, and Rs 498, in which the customers will get 1.5 GB data.
The Rs 198 plan comes with a validity of 28 days; the Rs 398 plan offers benefits for 70 days; the Rs 448 plan for 84 days, and lastly, the Rs 498 plan is valid for 91 days.
To recall, the company has launched "surprise cashback" to its users wherein the telco is offering cashback of up to Rs 3300 on recharges of Rs 399 and above.
This cashback will be in the form of Rs 400 MyJio cashback vouchers, up to Rs 300 instant cashback vouchers from wallets and up to Rs 2,600 discount vouchers from e-commerce players and it will be effective on recharges before January 15, 2018.
The company has already announced two new monthly plans of Rs 199 and Rs 299 offering up to 2GB of daily data.