TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Reliance Jio has revised two of its prepaid plans priced below Rs. 200 in order to offer more data benefits to the users. The telecom operator led by Mukesh Ambani revised the Rs. 149 and Rs. 198 plans in order to offer 1.5GB and 2GB of 4G data per day respectively. Earlier, these plans were offering 1GB and 1.5GB data per day. Both the plans come with a validity of 28 days and bundle unlimited voice calls, free SMS and Jio suite of apps as well.
When it comes to the Rs. 149 prepaid plan, the company offers 42GB of 4G data with this plan with a daily FUP of 1.5GB per day. The validity of this plan is 28 days and the plan offers unlimited calls be it local, STD and roaming calls, 100 free SMS and unlimited access and free subscription to a slew of Jio apps.
On the other hand, talking about the Rs. 198 prepaid plan from Jio, the company offers 56GB of 4G data for a period of 28 days. Eventually, subscribers will get 2GB of 4G data per day with this plan for a period of 28 days. Other benefits of this plan are similar to the Rs. 149 plan as it bundles free and unlimited calls, 100 free SMS and access to a host of Jio suite of apps.
Notably, the company revised these plans only in the last month so that these can offer more data to the users at the same cost. Now, Jio has again revised the sub-Rs. 200 plans giving double the data benefits from the time these plans were initially announced.
In addition to the Rs. 149 and Rs. 198 prepaid plans, Reliance Jio also revised the plans those are specific to the JioPhone users. Well, the talk is about the Rs. 153 plan that offers 1.5GB of data per day for the smart feature phone users for 28 days. This plan also bundles unlimited calls and the Jio apps preloaded in the JioPhone. The feature phone users can also enjoy sending 100 free SMS per day.
Having said that Jio has revised its prepaid plans priced under Rs. 200, we can expect its rivals such as Airtel, Vodafone and Idea Cellular to also revise their prepaid plans in order to make it competitive.