- JioPhone software update brings Google Maps support
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber internet to cost Rs. 500 to Rs. 700 per month; November rollout likely
- JioPhone 2 and Jio GigaFiber announced at the AGM
- RIL 41st Annual General Meeting: Watch the live stream here
- Reliance JioFiber with 100GB per month at 100Mbps speed may launch soon in India
- Reliance Jio rolls out 3 data plans for JioLink users
Finally, Mukesh Ambani announced the Reliance Jio service! The service is welcome by all as it comes with free voice calls and a tenth of 4G charges as compared to the competitors.
It was announced that Jio will charge just Rs. 50 per GB of 4G data and this is luring users as they can enjoy data at cheaper rates and free calls. However, there is a catch. You will get lower rates on data only when you use more. For instance, the big data users need to pay just Rs. 25 per GB of 4G data.
Also Read: Reliance Jio eKYC Activation
While Reliance has announced 7 impressive plans, a few have been left out by the service provider, but the same are listed on the official Jio website. Take a look at the prepaid specific plans from here.
Plan Rs. 19
In this plan, you will get 0.1 GB or 100 MB of data and unlimited data at night and 0.2 GB of Wi-Fi Data. Also, you will get unlimited SMS and validity of 1 day.
Plan Rs. 129
This plan will give you 0.75 GB of 4G data and unlimited data at night and 1.5 GB data Wi-Fi data. Along with unlimited SMS and calls, this pack is valid for 7 days.
Plan Rs. 149
In the Rs. 149 plan, Reliance Jio will provide free voice calls that includes both local and STD and 0.3 GB of data and this pack is valid for 28 days. The pack also includes 100 free SMS both local and national.
Plan Rs. 299
As per this plan, prepaid users can enjoy 2 GB of data and unlimited night data. Also, they get 4 GB Wi-Fi data and unlimited calls and SMS for 21 days.