- Vodafone Rs. 458 prepaid plan offers 2.8GB data for 84 days
- Reliance Jio beats incumbent telcos: TRAI MySpeed Data
- Vodafone revises Rs. 199 prepaid plan to offer 2.8GB data per for 28 days
- How to activate Amazon Prime membership on Vodafone RED postpaid plans
- Content is emerging as revenue generator in the competitive telecom market: Ind- Ra
- Telecom Industry is expected to be stabilized in a few quarters: ICRA
Narendra Modi's historic move to ban Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 has surely been for good, however, it has widely affected the common mass.
Yes, to make life easy for their customers, Vodafone India and Bharti Airtel has decided to extend the bill payment deadline by 3 days. So, just in case you have no money due to the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 ban, no need to worry, take you own time to pay your bills.
Check out the details.
Bill Payment Date Extended Up to 3 Days
People around the world are freaking out as the last day for paying their DTH, the Internet or any other bills are approaching. If you are an Airtel or Vodafone, you get extra 3 days to pay your bill and continue to enjoy your service.
November 15 the is the Last Day For Vodafone Users
In case you are subscribed to any of Vodafone wireless services, and the bill date is due, you have time until November 15 to pay your bills, and avoid the late payment penalty. The telecom operator is also sending out text messages to its customers informing them about the extension of the date.
Airtel Has Something For Both Postpaid and Prepaid Customers
Bharti Airtel has also extended the deadline for bill payment by up to three days. However, the telecom operator is be offering additional data and talk time as a loan for the prepaid customers to keep accounts running in case of depletion in balance.
Ways to Make the Bill Payment
The customers can also pay their bills online, via M-Pesa, cheque or by cash using lower denomination notes and not the banned Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 that have been strictly banned in India.