TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
As we all know that all telecom operator are trying their level best to retain customers and here comes Tata Docomo which is offering 1GB 2G/3G data per day for 56 days at Rs. 349 (price varies with the circle).
The company also offers 8000 minutes of free outgoing calls to any network and after that customer will have to pay 30 paise per minute for calls and 10 paise/ MB for data.
The new plan by the company is applicable to Prepaid users where the telco is operating i.e Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh &Telangana, Kerala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh (East & West), Punjab, Haryana, Orissa, and West Bengal.
The telco has launched another plan where users will get unlimited local plus STD calls along with 2G data for 28 days at Rs 148.
Interestingly, Mukesh Ambani owned Reliance Jio is also offering unlimited voice calls and 2GB data per day for 28 days.
Meanwhile, India's second largest telecom operator Vodafone has also announced SuperWeek plan, offering unlimited calling and loads of data at a never before price of Rs. 69.
With Vodafone SuperWeek, customers can make unlimited local and STD calls to any network bundled with 500 MB data at just Rs. 69* for a week.
For this new offer, prepaid users need to dial *444*87# if they want to activate the offer and this offer will be valid for seven days.
Avneesh Khosla, Associate Director - Consumer Business, Vodafone India said, "We, at Vodafone, believe in providing the best network, service experience and value to our customers. With SuperWeek, the key objective is to offer a pocket-friendly and affordable unlimited plan that will appeal to all prepaid consumers. This plan will further enable our customers to remain confidently connected and enjoy a worry-free Vodafone SuperNetTM4G experience on our best network ever."